We’re Hiring: Project/Office manager wanted!
Stab magazine is a sophisticated men’s interest magazine with an emphasis on high performance surfing. We’re a print, digital and social media house. We’re a small team with offices in Sydney and Los Angeles. This is a great opportunity to grow with a boutique publishing and digital media environment. You will be experiencing the front […]
Stab magazine is a sophisticated men’s interest magazine with an emphasis on high performance surfing. We’re a print, digital and social media house. We’re a small team with offices in Sydney and Los Angeles. This is a great opportunity to grow with a boutique publishing and digital media environment. You will be experiencing the front line of managing digital and print production initiatives. Because we’re a small team we all wear a number of hats, and this role is very much like that.
What you’ll be doing:
– Working with Stab’s Director and senior team on all advertising/marketing projects.
– Managing clients and drive projects from start to finish.
– Managing all suppliers on project specific jobs.
– End-to-end production (scope of work documents, managing timelines, resources and schedules)
– Working closely on projects with web developers, designers, editors.
– All Print subscriptions, couriers, admin and mail-outs.
– Managing the group business calendar.
– Working with Google Docs and drop box for all internal communications.
– Implement structure within the group.
– Run the dealings between the Australian and USA operations.
– Answer all enquires, politely and delegate where the must go to.
– Production of fashion shoots.
– Excellent time management skills.
– Exceptional verbal communications, friendly on email.
– Must have a solid understanding of commercial landscape.
– Very Confident with Microsoft office, especially Excel.
– Understanding of wordpress CMS.
Additional assets we’d love to see:
– Organisation and structure experience.
– Agency experience preferred.
– Perhaps previous experience as a PA.
– 2+ years in the above roles is ideal.
– Must love a dynamic work culture, always working on different projects.
Please send a one sheet cover letter and resume to [email protected] by 5pm, July 17.
How Surfers Get Paid, Episode 4
The energy drinks are here. They’ve got millions of dollars, and they want your head.
‘Saturn’ Orbits Into Southern California
Quiksilver's newest film made landfall in Encinitas, and we were there to document the occasion.
The Vans Triple Crown Of Surfing Returns In 2023
Can anyone beat John Florence and Carissa Moore in a three-week window?
What Will Airs Look Like In 10 Years?
The final installment of our editorial exploration into the nuances of airborne surfing.
Can A South African Cavern Queen With No Pipeline Experience Do Well At The Vans Pipe Masters?
Sophie Bell will have a steep learning curve in Hawaii.
After Years Of Tragic Shark Attacks, Surf Competition Returns To Reunion Island — And A CT Event Could Follow
"We compete at J-Bay and Margarets where there's the same problem." -Johanne Defay
Sharing Tubes And Hummus In The Middle East’s Surfing Jewel: Israel
No Contest does Tel Aviv!
Joao Chianca Wants A Pipeline Rematch With JJF
And ain't afraid to ride more foam to do it in the Vans Pipe Masters.
An Unorthodox Marriage Of Science And Surf
Cliff Kapono and The Mega Lab are changing stereotypes on all fronts.
Harry Bryant Dumps Crutches, Visualizes Pipeline Pits After Snapping Leg
“For once in my life, I’m taking something a bit more serious."
What If You Bought This Sumatran Surf Camp For $690k?
Making a blue print out of surfing's most recurring day dream.
Sierra Kerr On Greasing Full Rotes, Making Dad Cry & Her Concussion @ VSHPBME
'I haven’t got my license yet, but I'm thinking of buying a little truck.'
“There Definitely Needs To Be More Girls That Try Airs”
Caity Simmers' thoughts on her Vans Pipe Masters debut.
Preview: Who’s John John Florence Flushing Down The Haleiwa Toilet Bowl?
The final event of the CS schedule is almost upon us. Let's dissect.
Watch Now: Kael Walsh, Rolo Montes, And Al Cleland Jr In ‘Saturn’
Quik’s new 20-minute surf film is so good you’ll want to burn a DVD of…
How A Magic Island Birthed One Of The Most Radical Surf And Skate Scenes In The World
Mateus Herdy, Pedro Barros and friends in Red Bull x Stab's No Contest, Brazil.