How To Spend Your Last $210
Last-second picks to make a buck in Brazil.
Brazil starts in like…seven hours. Maybe.
In the spirit of a receding global economy and crumbling cryptocurrency sector, we decided to risk a small fortune in the hopes of a future windfall, which depends on environmental factors totally outside our control.
Attentive readers know that we’ve partnered with Betonline.ag for this WSL season, and part of that partnership means providing picks for every CT event. We’ve had a decent run thus far:
– Pipe earnings: +$465
– Bells earnings: +$337
– Margaret River earnings: +$136
– G-Land earnings: +$101
– El Salvador earnings: +$170
– 2022 Season earnings: $1,209
Much like flipping heads five times in a row, your next coin toss still has a 50% chance of landing on tails. Which is to say, our current “win” streak could easily end this week. Only one way to find out.
Here’s who I’ve got for event and R1 winners:
Event winner picks
– $20 on Kanoa Igarashi at +1400 to win $280
– $30 on Italo Ferreira at +700 to win $210
– $10 on Yago Dora at +4000 to win $400
– $15 on Sally Fitz at +1600 to win $240
– $15 on Johanne Defay at +1400 to win $210
– $20 on Caroline Marks at +900 to win $180
– $10 on Sally Fitz at +155 to win $16
– $10 on Johanne Defay at +185 to win $19
– $10 on Tati WW at +175 to win $18
– $10 on Gabriela Bryan at +250 to win $25
– $10 on Caio Ibelli at +165 to win $17
– $10 on Jacko Baker (choo choo!) at +300 to win $30
– $10 on Ethan Ewing at +255 to win $26
– $10 on Yago Dora at +185 to win $19
– $10 on Mateus Herdy at +375 to win $38
– $5 on Jake Marshall at +525 to win $26
– $5 on Joao Chianca at +300 to win $15
I’m no financial advisor, but that’s a darn good way to spend your last $210 if you ask me.
Bring me some scalps, boys and girls.
Surfing Ain’t The Half Of It
Vans Duct Tape Invitational smashes through South Africa, leaves no stone unturned.
$30,000 Boards: How The Occasionally Lucrative Surf Memorabilia Market Works
To the moon or?
The Heroic Story Of A Surfboard That Got Lost At Sea For Three Months Before Returning Home
Disabled surf coach to Gabriel Medina, Andy King, shares a cautionary (but hilarious) tale.
This Is What Caroline Marks Was Doing Instead Of Surfing G-Land
A tutorial on bouncing back(side).
How Much Weight Does The Most Important Surf Contest Of Our Time Carry?
Tell us who you think won S.U.R.F.'D plus your chance to win a Soundboks Go.
Stab Highway California, Presented By Monster Energy, Episode 2
Featuring the inaugural Steamer Lane Acid Drop Challenge and several burritos.
A Cost-Per-Wave Breakdown Of The Most Luxurious Surf Trips On The Planet
From under $30 to $850 a ride. Where you visiting next?
Big Ramps And A Little Shuvit Highlight Finals Day In Saquarema
Filipe Toledo quadruples down and Carissa Moore breaks through at the Oi Rio Pro.
True Grit: The Callum Robson Profile
A throwback to a Golden Age of Australian surfing — with a new age twist.
Unlocked: Stab’s ‘DNA’—The Colapinto Brothers’ Presented By Monster Energy
A sibling relationship is fueling some of the best surfing in the world.
Can Four Of Byron Bay’s Most Colorful & Sexy-Haired Pros Handshape, Paint & Surf A Board With Limited Time & Experience?
Byron Bay Brewery and Stab present ‘S.U.R.F.’D.
Captain Fin Co. Has The Most Culturally Relevant Surf Team
And that’s why the Volcom guys just bought it
The Slater-Backed South African Girl Who Just Took Her First Trip To Compete Internationally
Meet Indie Osinachi!