Kelly Slater Releases New Fin Company, ‘ENDORFINS’
Fins that get you high.
Purps, Outerknown, Wave Ranch, Slater Designs, Ayahuasca Retreats, and now… fins.
Per Slats’ latest IG post: “Most people who know me know how into fin design I am so I’m excited to announce the launch of our new brand ‘ENDORFINS’ tonight. We’ve been working for nearly 2 years on the initial designs with Twin /Hybrid, Thruster, and Quad sets available.”
Here are the deets:
- The fins are so light they float on water.
- Constructed from carbon twill combined with an ultralight, non-woven carbon veil to optimize the engineered flex patterns.
- The recycled P.E.T. core contains a majority of AIR and has zero water absorption.
- Each set is built with a base that is compatible with either FCSII or Futures boxes.
- The Futures compatible base on Endorfins will work just like a fin built by Futures with a Futures base.
- The FCSII compatible base will require two screws that will come with the fins.
- Endorfins with FCSII compatible bases will not click in and click out.
A set of ENDORFINS will set you back $130USD.
If that wets your whistle, you can find a list of retailers here.
Why You Should Never Not Paddle Out
How an impromptu 30 minute session made a Jamaican surfer $1,000 richer.
Rio Waida Has Been Surfing Onshore, Oversized Bells Alone
...and he might not go home all year.
John Florence Releases Long-Form Piece On The 243km Great Ocean Squiggle
Tourism Victoria going, ‘he just did our job for us’.
Japanese Rice Farmer Enjoys Frightening Sumatran West Bowls
Kaito Ohashi is on his best behavior.
Watch: When People Like This Speak, We Listen
Raw, extended conversations with Clyde Aikau and Eddie Aikau winner Luke Shepardson.
Diamond Tail = Diamond Hands?
We'll explain everything in the Rusty D-Min Joyride.
Behold Australia’s Nine & NZ’s Two Challenger Series Qualifiers*
May the Southern Cross smile upon you at Snapper.
An Unordinary Life Structured Around A Tidal Bore
Long Read: The life and times of Pete Beachy.
Sun Room: The Overnight Success Of A Young Surf Band
What's it like touring the world and living off of McDonald's?
How Surfers Get Paid, Episode 6
An instructional manual for the modern professional surfer
Globe Pulls Out Of The Apparel Game
…and, Taj Burrow and Dion Agius are now looking for new main sponsors.
Owen Wright Announces Retirement From Competitive And Heavy-Water Surfing
But will surf final CT event at Bells.
Fancy An Ale, Some Good Music, And A Bunch Of Tubes?
Ballet's minimalist full-length will satiate your needs.
Comments are a Stab Premium feature. Gotta join to talk shop.
Already a member? Sign In
Want to join? Sign Up