The Best Surfer Girl Instagrams This Week
Let’s be honest with ourselves. The guys don’t even come close to these lovely ladies on their Insty game. Where they favour action, the gals choose personality. We like personality… and production value. That’s exactly what we get here. Take in our favourite Insty posts from surfing’s finest females this week. These ladies are ready for their close-ups… where’s Mr. DeMille when […]
Let’s be honest with ourselves. The guys don’t even come close to these lovely ladies on their Insty game. Where they favour action, the gals choose personality. We like personality… and production value. That’s exactly what we get here. Take in our favourite Insty posts from surfing’s finest females this week. These ladies are ready for their close-ups… where’s Mr. DeMille when we need him?
1) Some shaded R&R for the queen of women’s surfing. Steph knows how to spend her down-days the right way.
2) Imogen Caldwell with matching personality and cave… dark, mysterious, and ever-alluring.
3) Laura’s had a different selfie approach this week… and we dig it… a lot. Laura jet-set from Snapper to Fiji and scored something far more worthwhile.
4) Nikki Van Dijk and Alana went “bonkers” together… we wish we were there.
5) Ellie Jean Coffey and her sis, Holly Daze, are straight up power-sibs. They’ve got skills and looks that kill. Their mum must be getting real good at taking photos by now, too.
6) Tatiana Weston-Webb premiered on the World Tour with force at the Roxy Pro. Here she is with one glistening paddle-out somewhere prettier than a contest site.
7) Coco ho is simply delightful. Hands on the hip, and just the right amount of smile.
8) Alessa Quizon stealing attention from a school of dolphins. That’s a tall order. Props, girl!
9) And cuz she killed the social game so hard this week, here’s another of Alessa.
10) Anastasia Ashley, pre-twerk in some fluro colours and a retro pattern in the Hawaiian sun. Like, totally bitch’n 80’s throwback!
11) Monyca Eleogram surfing in tights, overflowing with style.
12) Kelia Moniz and the most elegant cross-step to grace our feed in some time.
13) Nage Melamed sends a message from the Q in NZ to all the drooling men with hungry thumbs. Back off guys, she likes fries.
14) Sage is in NZ too, and has very nice… teeth.
15) Quincy Davis throws a delicate umbrella of spray. A brief respite from gratuitous butt and cleavage shots.
16) “She just wanna pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop, that, bubble gum!” You do, Maud le Car, you just do!
17) Alana, because charity.
Introducing A Brand New Travel Series (With A Familiar Name)
Watch the First Three Episodes of Stab & Red Bull No Contest Off Tour.
Leandro Dora: Pro Surfer, Businessman, Punk Rock Festival Organizer, Spiritual Mentor, And World Title Winning Surf Coach
Meet one of the most beloved and effective individuals in the athlete's zone.
Long Read: An Angel At My Table
From Stab Issue 15, October 2006: Chris Davidson has one more shot at the big…
Watch: Kalani David’s Last Dance
A final surf part from the Hawaiian surf/skate prodigy.
Taylor Steele Won’t Let Surf Filmmaking Die Without a Fight
Movies shown, filmmaking advice, punk rock at the 2022 Solento Surf Festival.
Wait, Are We Going To See Moana Jones In The Olympics At Teahupo’o?
Team USA (women) and Japan (men) should be able to choose anyone they want to…
Donald Brink and Matt Biolos Win Mick Fanning’s Electric Acid Surfboard Test
And we had a party in Oceanside to celebrate.
Kanoa Igarashi and Kirra Pinkerton Answer Call Of Duty, Win Medals Of Honor In 2022 ISA World Games
Teams Japan, USA, and France move into Victor’s Village.
The Best Euro Surf Trips That Mightn’t Be On Your Radar
Want to know which less-trodden nation offers the most potential?
Former CT Surfer Chris Davidson Passes Away At Age 45
A radical life tragically ends outside a bar in New South Wales.
The Team Ukraine Interview
“There are mines near the shore, and already a lot of people have died…so it’s…
Mormaii Founder Raided By Brazilian Feds On Suspicion Of Plotting Against Democracy
Curiously, he's the second surf brand founder to become entangled in a political scandal of…
The Electric Acid Surfboard Test With Mick Fanning, Episode 4
There are three boards left. Which one is Mick taking home?
Photos: Welcome To Vans Stab High Indonesia, Presented By Monster Energy
Welcome to Lakey Peak. Now do airs.