Cole Houshmand Delivers Powerful Backhand Wacks That Even Nadal Couldn’t Return
Black sabbath on a mexican point break.
Rafael Nadal is the only ATP player in history to have broken the 40% threshold for return games won in a season. In 2016, he won a staggering 40.75% (216/530) of his return games. The other 59.25% of the time he was facing Cole Houshmand’s service, where he simply could not return his powerful backside wacks.
In this 2-minute and 5-second clip cut to Black Sabbath’s ‘Paranoid’, Cole leverages his brick-house frame to demolish vulnerable Mex lips on his backhand.
“A 6-Day strike mission down to the points in Mexico, where we spent 42 hours in the water and all day at the beach. Scored some fun waves and surfed our brains out. A good last trip before the start of the upcoming Challenger Series events! Hope you enjoy!”
Why You Should Never Not Paddle Out
How an impromptu 30 minute session made a Jamaican surfer $1,000 richer.
Rio Waida Has Been Surfing Onshore, Oversized Bells Alone
...and he might not go home all year.
John Florence Releases Long-Form Piece On The 243km Great Ocean Squiggle
Tourism Victoria going, ‘he just did our job for us’.
Japanese Rice Farmer Enjoys Frightening Sumatran West Bowls
Kaito Ohashi is on his best behavior.
Watch: When People Like This Speak, We Listen
Raw, extended conversations with Clyde Aikau and Eddie Aikau winner Luke Shepardson.
Diamond Tail = Diamond Hands?
We'll explain everything in the Rusty D-Min Joyride.
Behold Australia’s Nine & NZ’s Two Challenger Series Qualifiers*
May the Southern Cross smile upon you at Snapper.
An Unordinary Life Structured Around A Tidal Bore
Long Read: The life and times of Pete Beachy.
Sun Room: The Overnight Success Of A Young Surf Band
What's it like touring the world and living off of McDonald's?
How Surfers Get Paid, Episode 6
An instructional manual for the modern professional surfer
Globe Pulls Out Of The Apparel Game
…and, Taj Burrow and Dion Agius are now looking for new main sponsors.
Owen Wright Announces Retirement From Competitive And Heavy-Water Surfing
But will surf final CT event at Bells.
Fancy An Ale, Some Good Music, And A Bunch Of Tubes?
Ballet's minimalist full-length will satiate your needs.
Comments are a Stab Premium feature. Gotta join to talk shop.
Already a member? Sign In
Want to join? Sign Up