Stab asked the surf co’s to light up out mailbox with the rubies in their treasure chests. From the high-end luxe of Volcom’s YSL-esque leather jacket (with quilted red satin lining) to unexpected treats like the Afends pillow and watches of many hundreds of dollars, this ain’t bargain basement. Come and put a little gold […]
Stab asked the surf co’s to light up out mailbox with the rubies in their treasure chests. From the high-end luxe of Volcom’s YSL-esque leather jacket (with quilted red satin lining) to unexpected treats like the Afends pillow and watches of many hundreds of dollars, this ain’t bargain basement. Come and put a little gold dust in your bowl.
Portraits by Sylvè Colless
Product photos by Peter Daly
01. Flyboard Vest, $120, by Rusty (top). 02. Leather jacket, $500, by Volcom (above).
03. Drizabone Mac jacket, $250, by Globe. 04. Tropicamo muscle tee, $46, by O’Neill.
05. The Ledge Pack, by DaKine. 06 . Brother (60L), $140, by Patagonia. 07. Sonic Backpack, $120, by Hex.
08. Original Arch, $80, by Quiksilver. 09. Hera, $80, by RVCA.
10. Uncommon Thread, $200, by Otis. 11. Mansfield, $200, by Dragon. 12. Booker, $180, by Von Zipper. 13. Flyte, $140, by Raen. 14. Xoa, $240, by Epokhe.
15. Monarch, $400, by Nixon. 16. DWO1, $550, by Electric.
17. Pro 6 Legrope, $45, by Creatures of Leisure. 18. Montebelluna Hi LX, $600, by Vans. 19. Captain Fin Co. x Chippa Wilson 5 Fin, $240, by Futures.
20. Authentic, $90, by Vans. 21. Profile, $90, by Kustom. 22. Mainstay, $100, By Sanuk.
23 . Beater, Finless, $230, by Catch Surf. 24. Xero Pro wetsuit, $500, by Billabong.
25. Jumbled Wetsuit Jacket, $150, by The Critical Slide Society. 26. Performer Thruster, $140, by FCS.
27. Axle Snap Back, $50, by Brixton. 28. Amps HD, $130, by Sol Republic.
29. Sun (Pillow), $30, by Afends. 30. Assorted, from $25, by Tweeds.
31. Stratton Backpack, $160, by Banks. 32. Calvin Side Step, $19, by Stance. 33. Navigator, $160, by Skullcandy.
Rio Waida Has Been Surfing Onshore, Oversized Bells Alone
...and he might not go home all year.
John Florence Releases Long-Form Piece On The 243km Great Ocean Squiggle
Tourism Victoria going, ‘he just did our job for us’.
Japanese Rice Farmer Enjoys Frightening Sumatran West Bowls
Kaito Ohashi is on his best behavior.
Watch: When People Like This Speak, We Listen
Raw, extended conversations with Clyde Aikau and Eddie Aikau winner Luke Shepardson.
Diamond Tail = Diamond Hands?
We'll explain everything in the Rusty D-Min Joyride.
Behold Australia’s Nine & NZ’s Two Challenger Series Qualifiers*
May the Southern Cross smile upon you at Snapper.
An Unordinary Life Structured Around A Tidal Bore
Long Read: The life and times of Pete Beachy.
Sun Room: The Overnight Success Of A Young Surf Band
What's it like touring the world and living off of McDonald's?
How Surfers Get Paid, Episode 6
An instructional manual for the modern professional surfer
Globe Pulls Out Of The Apparel Game
…and, Taj Burrow and Dion Agius are now looking for new main sponsors.
Owen Wright Announces Retirement From Competitive And Heavy-Water Surfing
But will surf final CT event at Bells.
Fancy An Ale, Some Good Music, And A Bunch Of Tubes?
Ballet's minimalist full-length will satiate your needs.
Take Stab’s 2023 Audience Survey, Win A 3-Board Quiver
Stab towels and Premium subscriptions also up or grabs.
Comments are a Stab Premium feature. Gotta join to talk shop.
Already a member? Sign In
Want to join? Sign Up