Dead poor person
1. Don’t cry like a pussy. Laugh like you meant to do it and say something like, “Did you know that these poor motherfuckers actually totally fuck with the environment? They don’t know how to filter their sewage and they litter all over the place.Killing this guy is probably the best thing we could have […]
1. Don’t cry like a pussy. Laugh like you meant to do it and say something like, “Did you know that these poor motherfuckers actually totally fuck with the environment? They don’t know how to filter their sewage and they litter all over the place.Killing this guy is probably the best thing we could have done for the environment.”
2. Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty. Poor, backwater countries don’t have decent police forces or CSI teams so you don’t really need to know crime scene purification or anything. Like, no need to wear a hairnet and latex gloves.
3. Get to work. If you don’t have a circular saw or hacksaw get creative. For example, the radiator of a car can be easily dismantled and converted to multiple make-shift cutting objects. Also, most Third World pricks carry machetes, so look in the bushes and see if your Third World prick tossed his during the death throes.
4. Start with the legs. Sawing through the femur is tough work and you’ll need all your energy for this. No use tiring out on the soft tissue of the neck. Blood will totally gush out of the femoral artery but if you feel worried re-reference (2). Once you are through the bone and muscle tissue, remove the leg entirely from the body and swing the leg against a tree or rock until the knee hyperextends. This should loosen the tibia and fibula enough to separate the lower leg from the upper leg. Rad! Now you have two pieces of leg. Make little shallow graves near the road and bury those fuckers.
5. More or less repeat with the arms. If you don’t feel like cutting through bone just pop the shoulders out of socket and saw the tendons. Arms are easy. And if you want to make it look like a gangland slaying then chop the finger-tips off. It’s hot and you want to surf so forget digging holes and just throw the arms in the bushes.
Inside The Alternative Surfboard Marketing Machine
Two of the biz's best — Matt Parker and Blake Peters — spill many beans.
The Tragic Parallels Between The Murder Of Ricardo Dos Santos & 8x World Jiu Jitsu Champion Leandro Lo
Two Brazilian sporting icons killed brazenly by off-duty police officers.
The Pick-Up, Vans US Open: In The Belly Of The Beast
Finger flips, shaping with Zion Wright, slurpees, Hawaiian takeovers, and the king of Surfline rewinds.
Albee Layer Discusses His Not-So-Budding Acting Career And The Upcoming Film “Sweet Adventure”
"Matt and Nora were tripping a little harder than I was just because they weren't…
How A Former CT Surfer Gets “Absolute Beginners” Barreled In A Matter Of Months
Luke Stedman elaborates on his Blackball surf programs.
Sweeter Than Stolen Honey
A versatile Haydenshapes x Dylan Graves HP (and soft board) tested in weird waves.
15-Year-Old Ladybird Erin Brooks Makes Final In All-Men’s Tuberiding Event
And Clay Marzo takes the dub.
Are We Looking At Reef Sculpting The Wrong Way?
The pros, cons, possibilities, and mechanisms of changing reefs to suit our surfing desires.
The Gudang Trio Discusses Brotherhood And How To Make It To The Mountain Top Together
Positive sibling vibrations we should all aspire to.
Everyone’s Local Zone Has A Mythical Wave
Kai Lenny, Imaikalani DeVault, Eli Hanneman and friends get to surf theirs.
The Pick-Up, Vans US Open: Harry Bryant Vs. The Wedge
A lot of swell, stolen identities, surf masochists, mutilated noses, The Wedge, skull-crushing pylons, and…
First Look: The 2022 Electric Acid Surfboards
Did our questionable EAST gamble pay off for Mick Fanning's Maldivian quiver ?
How Boardshorts Work
They are your one chance to look cool while actually surfing. Don’t blow it.
A Surf/Snow/Music Fez In The Heart Of Melbourne
URBNSURF is throwing an action-sports/live music DOOF this month and Stab Premium members are getting…
Peace, Love, And Mung Beans: 7 Things I Learned From Mick Fanning
Ranging from surf travel hacks to philosophy to jingle lyrics.