Taj Burrow's Summer Solstice
Here are some things you might not know about Taj Burrow's summer.
- He moved into a brand-new house that took two and a half years to build. "Great for storage," he said during a tour of the abode. TB is very fond of hoarding.
- He had a team of friends over for most of the summer. The Happy Host housed surplus pals in his second house on the hill.
- He used the period to ride new equipment and decided to cut short his Firewire contract.
- The region copped unseasonably warm water this summer and he surfed mostly in boar dies.
- He shot with Rick Rifici on his latest high speed digital camera the Red Epic at 300 frames per second from the water.