Week 3: The Better Surf Quiz Presented By Better Beer
Well don’t just sit there.
You look great today, and how are your surf nerd faculties?
Week three of the Better Surf Quiz is live and there’s a couple of stumpers.
Everything you need to know is below.
- This is a race to the finish line. The first 50 Australians (sorry rest of world) to score 100% in this quiz will be sent a free case of Better Beer, delivered to their doorstep.
- In order to win the beer you must complete the quiz on SurveyMonkey (otherwise we don’t know who/where to send it to)
- For the international participants, this is an opportunity to find out your Surf IQ and win positive affirmation for being a surf nerd (priceless)
- This quiz will run for six weeks – the overall leader will win a Better Beer x Stab prize pack (including a surfboard, merch, more beer and a truckload of glory)
- Australian Stab Premium members get sent this quiz first – 24 hrs before anyone else – don’t lose the yellow jersey
- You can also do this on IG stories, but you won’t receive your results or beer
- Other T&C’s live here
How To Build A Surfboard Factory
"If you want to make a million dollars making surfboards, start with 3 million." -Jeff…
Michel Bourez And Jeremy Flores Win Inaugural Edition Of The Quiksilver Festival in France
Turns out you can have your cake and eat it too.
“It’s Important Who The Fuck These Surfers Are, Because They Form Who You Are”
Legacy surf journo Matt George speaks on his new book 'In Deep' — the literary…
Was Mikey Wright’s Parallelograming In ‘Repeater’ The Best Accidental Surfboard Ad Of 2023?
Watch: Ryan Burch, Kobe Hughes and Derrek Disney on Parallelograms, Pickleforks and Keels.
Why Jason Momoa Had A 26-Year Old Kauaian Surfer Write His United Nations Speech
Maluhia Kinimaka reminds us that professional surfing, science, and helping the planet are not mutually…
Maxed Out In France
Massive swell provides both ample playing field and entertainment for second day of competition at…
Is Australia’s Investment In Youth Surfing Working? A HP Coach Breaks Down The Model
Watch: ‘Limitless’ ft Lennix Smith, Hughie Vaughan, Sierra Kerr and Isi Campbell and decide for…
Who Makes The Best Surfboards In 2023?
According to our survey of 7000 people, you and Italo might have similar taste.
A Tube Festival Within A Festival
Two-for-one deals all day at the Quiksilver Festival.
Full Frame: “There’s No Lineups, It’s Breaking All Over, You Just Have To Be In The Right Place At The Right Time When A Bomb Comes In”
Brett Barley on Hatteras Island, by Daniel Pullen
Long Read: Stradbroke In The Subcontinent
Chasing beachbreak bliss in Prohibition-era India.
Stab Recommends: Xcel Comp X Fullsuit
A suit that increases blood-flow and protects against burglars.
How Kipp Caddy Got KO’d + Tore His Hamstring Paddling An Outer-Reef Bombie
It involves a friend’s 8'4" spearing him in the head…
How Surfers Get Paid Season 2, Episode 2
Loyalty and the Royalty of the Performance Surfboard.
The Surprising Link Between Neoprene And The USA’s ‘Cancer Alley’
A forthcoming documentary called 'The Big Sea' will change how you look at wetsuits.
Radioactive Wastewater From Fukushima’s Nuclear Power Plant Is Being Dumped In The Pacific Ocean
What does releasing 500 Olympic swimming pools of fission fondue mean for surfing?
Meet Aranui 5: The 126m, 103-Cabin Luxury Cruise Ship & Home To Olympic Surfers At Teahupo’o 2024
Who's gonna get the Presidential Suite?