Week 2: The Better Surf Quiz Presented By Better Beer
Q5. Which Hollywood superstar was one of the first visitors to Grajagan Bay (G Land)?
Righto, it’s week two – you know the drill now.
But just in case you had a big weekend, here’s the short of it.
- This is a race to the finish line. The first 50 Australians (sorry rest of world) to score 100% in this quiz will be sent a free case of Better Beer, delivered to their doorstep.
- In order to win the beer you must complete the quiz on SurveyMonkey (otherwise we don’t know who/where to send it to)
- For the international participants, this is an opportunity to find out your Surf IQ and win positive affirmation for being a surf nerd (priceless)
- This quiz will run for six weeks – the overall leader will win a Better Beer x Stab prize pack (including a surfboard, merch, more beer and a truckload of glory)
- Australian Stab Premium members get sent this quiz first – 24 hrs before anyone else – don’t lose the yellow jersey
- You can also do this on IG stories, but you won’t receive your results or beer
- Other T&C’s live here
Without further waffling, round up your housemates, have your local surf nerd on speed dial, cheat, re-sit the test 10000 times, and get busy hitting buttons.
Why Jason Momoa Had A 26-Year Old Kauaian Surfer Write His United Nations Speech
Maluhia Kinimaka reminds us that professional surfing, science, and helping the planet are not mutually…
Maxed Out In France
Massive swell provides both ample playing field and entertainment for second day of competition at…
Is Australia’s Investment In Youth Surfing Working? A HP Coach Breaks Down The Model
Watch: ‘Limitless’ ft Lennix Smith, Hughie Vaughan, Sierra Kerr and Isi Campbell and decide for…
Who Makes The Best Surfboards In 2023?
According to our survey of 7000 people, you and Italo might have similar taste.
A Tube Festival Within A Festival
Two-for-one deals all day at the Quiksilver Festival.
Full Frame: “There’s No Lineups, It’s Breaking All Over, You Just Have To Be In The Right Place At The Right Time When A Bomb Comes In”
Brett Barley on Hatteras Island, by Daniel Pullen
Long Read: Stradbroke In The Subcontinent
Chasing beachbreak bliss in Prohibition-era India.
Stab Recommends: Xcel Comp X Fullsuit
A suit that increases blood-flow and protects against burglars.
How Kipp Caddy Got KO’d + Tore His Hamstring Paddling An Outer-Reef Bombie
It involves a friend’s 8'4" spearing him in the head…
How Surfers Get Paid Season 2, Episode 2
Loyalty and the Royalty of the Performance Surfboard.
The Surprising Link Between Neoprene And The USA’s ‘Cancer Alley’
A forthcoming documentary called 'The Big Sea' will change how you look at wetsuits.
Radioactive Wastewater From Fukushima’s Nuclear Power Plant Is Being Dumped In The Pacific Ocean
What does releasing 500 Olympic swimming pools of fission fondue mean for surfing?
Meet Aranui 5: The 126m, 103-Cabin Luxury Cruise Ship & Home To Olympic Surfers At Teahupo’o 2024
Who's gonna get the Presidential Suite?
Here’s How The Surfers Feel About The 2024 Schedule
Kelly Slater, Caroline Marks, and nine other CTers share their thoughts.
Risk Reward: The Dickhead Index
Sam McIntosh explains Stab's business model in light of a recent editorial slip.
Surfing’s Chief Of Sport Explains Why The WSL Finals Will Remain At Lower Trestles
The Stab Interview: Jessi Miley-Dyer
Full Frame: A Loaded Scoop Of Emerald Green
Russell Bierke in Ireland, by Arthur Picard.