John Florence’s ‘GRAVITY’ Film Premieres Hit Oz, US and Europe.
Here’s all the intel you need to be the first to watch it.
Sometimes we’re guilty of over-frothing film premieres.
With a JJF flick, the name pretty much sells itself.
‘Gravity’ will be premiering at a bunch of locations over the next couple of weeks from the Gold Coast to Dunsborough. Each venue will have a heap of giveaways from Florence Marine X, Electric and Nixon, and cold beers supplied courtesy of Gage Roads Brewing Co.
This may well be the best surf film you see all year, don’t miss your chance to watch it with the collective energy of your local surf community.
This is a free, non-ticketed event. First come, first served.
The film will be premiering in the US, Europe, and Australia. See the schedules below:
- Gold Coast – Thursday, 8th September at SBE Nobbys/I Like Ramen, presented by Surfboard Empire
- Sunshine Coast – Thursday 15th September at Buddina State School, presented by Surfboard Empire
- Sydney – Thursday 22nd September at Beach Road Hotel, Bondi, presented by Surf Culture
- Perth – Thursday 22nd September at Gage Roads Brewery, Cottesloe, presented by Vidlers Surf
- Dunsborough – Thursday 22nd September at Dunsborough Tavern, presented by Board Store
- Mill-Valley, CA- Thursday, 8th September at Proof Lab
- Atlantic Beach, FL- Sunday, 10th September at The Loft
- San Juan Capistrano, CA- Thursday 15th September at the Orange County Regency Theater.
- Encinitas, CA- Thursday, 8th September at La Paloma.
- Newsquay UK- Sunday, 10th September at the Canteen at the Orchard
- Biarritz France- Friday 16th September at Le Royal
- Bordeau France- Tuesday, 13th September at Megarama
- Hoosegor, France- Saturday, 24th September at Le Coolin
- Carcavelos, Portugal- Sunday, 25th September at Esplanada Restaurante
- Antwerpen, Belgium- Tuesday, 24th September at Haven Surf
Long Read: An Angel At My Table
From Stab Issue 15, October 2006: Chris Davidson has one more shot at the big…
Watch: Kalani David’s Last Dance
A final surf part from the Hawaiian surf/skate prodigy.
Taylor Steele Won’t Let Surf Filmmaking Die Without a Fight
Movies shown, filmmaking advice, punk rock at the 2022 Solento Surf Festival.
Wait, Are We Going To See Moana Jones In The Olympics At Teahupo’o?
Team USA (women) and Japan (men) should be able to choose anyone they want to…
Donald Brink and Matt Biolos Win Mick Fanning’s Electric Acid Surfboard Test
And we had a party in Oceanside to celebrate.
Kanoa Igarashi and Kirra Pinkerton Answer Call Of Duty, Win Medals Of Honor In 2022 ISA World Games
Teams Japan, USA, and France move into Victor’s Village.
The Best Euro Surf Trips That Mightn’t Be On Your Radar
Want to know which less-trodden nation offers the most potential?
Former CT Surfer Chris Davidson Passes Away At Age 45
A radical life tragically ends outside a bar in New South Wales.
The Team Ukraine Interview
“There are mines near the shore, and already a lot of people have died…so it’s…
Mormaii Founder Raided By Brazilian Feds On Suspicion Of Plotting Against Democracy
Curiously, he's the second surf brand founder to become entangled in a political scandal of…
The Electric Acid Surfboard Test With Mick Fanning, Episode 4
There are three boards left. Which one is Mick taking home?
Photos: Welcome To Vans Stab High Indonesia, Presented By Monster Energy
Welcome to Lakey Peak. Now do airs.
Taro Watanabe Is The Love Child Of Your Favorite 80’s Surfers
Watch his new edit 'Sonic Youth' now.
The Four-Finned, Carbon-Wrapped, Vacuum-Bagged Board That Won The 2022 World Title
The minds behind Sharp Eye and Dark Arts break down Filipe's winning plank.